Tuesday, September 2, 2014

You came along so easily,

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Today I walked home, after a long string of afternoon activities, with my yoga mat under one arm and a bottle of wine under the other. I’m dodging small children as the school day has come to a close, and I catch myself sharing a chuckle with a young boy who makes quick eye contact with me – he’s chasing a loose paper around the sidewalk in this windstorm, a piece of homework, maybe a permission slip…

The sun is shining down, even though it feels more like a crisp fall day than an early spring one (maybe my various home-laden news feeds has some influence on that). I’m just smiling. Out loud and in public. At all of those kids and their parents, at drivers passing me by. Anthony Green is singing through my soul, Just To Feel Alive, and even with how things have turned out in the last 24 hours, even if some things out of my control are not sitting in completely desirable positions with me, I still have this radiating feeling that everything is going to work itself out, and it is going to come together. And we’ll all get exactly what we want after all. I don’t know what it is about you…

Warm green tea & cold dark ale come together for my post-75 minute yoga unwind. Something to bring me back to earth, something to begin preparing me for the fun night that lays in wait. An early 7am jog around the harbor, that Express yoga class, and the continued run around town (from errand to errand) has me feeling so good about myself (moments which deserve recognition). I have fallen back into this Aussie life. I’m so grateful it was here waiting for me to do so, with wide-open, sun-shiny arms.

Now it’s time for a steamy little session with Frank.


Ps, don’t let me forget to write about my Coffee with Jesus Monday night!! … :) heh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment